DigitalStakeout and the NH-ISAC partner to enable the healthcare industry to increase situational awareness.
Many healthcare organizations struggle to keep up with the vast amounts of digital data being created and shared to identify and mitigate risks outside the firewall. This exponential growth of digital surface area and content make healthcare organizations and others more vulnerable to a new class of threats and heighten existing risk.
DigitalStakeout is investing to enhance the healthcare industry’s ability to protect confidential data, reputation, brand, locations, executives and employees. In an exciting new partnership focused on incubating & aligning digital risk technology & threat intelligence sharing, DigitalStakeout will be providing NS-ISAC member analysts in security operations, corporate security, brand protection and executive protection teams free access to DigitalStakeout entry-level products to detect threats in real-time and the support to investigate and take down threats. Delivered as a web-based software as a service, NH-ISAC members will be able to:
- Collect, enrich, and analyze vast volumes of digital data sourced from social, surface, deep, and dark web, and proprietary sources
- Leverage machine learning automation and advanced search capabilities to visualize trends and anticipate threats
- Reduce alert fatigue and facilitate more effective operational, physical, and cyber risk management with smart discovery and alerts
A Free Subscription for NH-ISAC members
As a result of this partnership, NH-ISAC members will receive a free Starter subscription package of DigitalStakeout. Members will receive the following:
- A free no-obligation Starter subscription for a period of one-year.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to entitled to configure 10-monitors.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to enable three (3) named end-users.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to 30 days retention.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to collect up to 10K posts per month.
In addition to free Starter package, NH-ISCAC members are entitled to receive a 10% discount for all DigitalStakeout upgrades.
Join us for a Webinar on July 20, 3PM EDT
Description: On July 20, we invite you to join our 1-hour webinar where DigitalStakeout and the NH-ISAC will provide a technical overview of the DigitalStakeout service available to members and instructions on how to register to get started with a Starter subscription.
Speakers: Adam Mikrut, CEO of DigitalStakeout & Joshua Singletary CIO of NH-ISAC
More information about the webinar and registration can be found at https://nhisac.org
NH-ISAC is a global, non-profit, member-driven organization offering health care stakeholders a trusted community and forum for sharing cyber and physical threat indicators, vulnerabilities best practices and mitigation strategies. NH-ISAC’s mission is to enable and preserve the public trust by advancing the global health sector’s cyber and physical security protection and resilience as well as enabling the ability to prepare for and respond to cyber and physical threats and vulnerabilities. Joining NH-ISAC is one of the best actions health and public health services firms can take to ensure they partake in protecting the industry and its vital role in such a critical infrastructure. NH-ISAC is recognized nationally within the US as the ISAC for the nation’s Health Care and Public Health critical infrastructure sector, by the US Department of Health and Human Services, the US Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and the National Council of ISACs. Learn more at https://nhisac.org/